Hiatus (Hiatal) hernia is a condition wherein there is a disruption in the position of the abdominal organs or most commonly the stomach. As the diaphragm is a muscle for breathing and when a person is experiencing hernia, the person complains about the impossibility of breathing fully. Statistics say that every third person has gastric hernia, and younger people are more likely to get sick.
There are two types of hiatus (hiatal) hernia:
Sliding hijatus hernia. The state in which a part of the stomach occasionally slides into the aperture on the diaphragm. This condition is not permanent, but the issues are constantly shifting from better to worse and vice versa.
Classic hijatus hernia – gastric hernia, where a part of the stomach remains permanently stuck in the diaphragm
Symptoms are the same in both conditions.
Hiatus hernia or gastric hernia occurs: due to lifting heavy loads, constant position of raised arms above the shoulders, childbirth, straining when sneezing, meals in a supine position and at a low table, rapid swallowing of food without chewing, hard stools and straining during defecation, after vomiting, kicking, falling, stress…
Symptoms can make life uncomfortable and disrupt the normal functioning of a person.
SYMPTOMS hiatus hernia - gastric hernia
- Shortness of breath, feeling of inability to breathe with full lungs
- back pain below, between and above the shoulder blades, the tension of which extends into the shoulder and even down the arms
- chest pain like angina pectoris (heart attack) that breaks into the shoulder blade
- pain below the ribs, most often below the left, spreading to the back
- tachycardias and arrhythmias that worsen in the supine position and when bending
- increased pressure after food intake
- feeling of heaviness in the stomach after eating (like a stone in the stomach)
- panic attack due to fear that you are experiencing heart attack
- dizziness, weakness and exhaustion
- bloating and gas
- heartburn in people who do not feel acid and have nausea
- burning and stinging in the stomach and chest
- a feeling of a lump in the throat
- tension and a feeling of heaviness in the shoulders
Stomach adjustment, as a non-invasive, proven, manual technique where a special type of massage puts the stomach in its natural place in the abdomen.
Immediately, you can feel relief, you start breathing with full lungs, the diaphragm relaxes, stress is relieved, the tension in the back is relieved, arrhythmias and anxiety of the heart are calmed, and acid refluxed is reduced….
* Stomach adjustment is a proven, safe, non-invasive, manual technique where a special massage “pulls” the stomach out of the diaphragm and places it in its natural place in the abdomen.
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CONTACT US AND WE’LL BE GLAD TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH YOU. WE ONLY WORK WITH EXPERTS WHO ARE FULLY EQUIPPED WITH KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, PROFESSIONALISM, RELIABILITY, DISCRETION, ETC... AT BALANS MEDIKA CENTAR, HEALTH IS OUR PRIORITY.